AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-09-2008, 04:36   #14

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
So Abbiati's a fascist, or at least fascistoid. And I thought he shaved his head 'cause he was going bald...

Well, I was starting to think he could stay as our goalie beyond this season or that getting a new goalkeeper was at least of minor importance. But these declarations are just sickening, and a disgrace to the club. If I were in charge of the club, I would sack him right away and condemn him in public. But I guess with Berlusconi these remarks won't have any negative effect on Abbiati and his position in the club.
Ceceves is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.