![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
Quote:
For the new 'keeper (and I absolutely think we need a new one; I can't stand the sight of Abbiati after his remarks about fascism - although Berlusconi might think differently ): Frey would be the best option but also the most difficult one. Adler and Neuer would be interesting ones (though they might be too inexperienced). Lloris I can't imagine us signing after he snubbed us this summer. Hildebrandt is as unreliable as Abbiati, if not more.Defenders: Tymoschuk and Veloso are central midfielders, though I'd like to see the latter here as a replacement for Ambro or Gattuso at some point. Vidic is a great defender, but we'd have to seriously overpay for United to let him go. Mertesacker isn't good enough - too slow and clumsy. Bale and Taiwo are good going forward, but defensively suspicious. Albiol, though he has never really impressed me, is good and experienced for his age, and might become a great defender, but still: a Spanish defender in Serie A . Gonzalo has been great for Villarreal, as has Diego Godín, and he might be an interesting option, though with our track record with Argentine defenders... it's more of an Inter-thing. Zapata would be my preferred option, young, strong, fast, experience in Serie A - he has it all...EDIT: I agree with you, though, It'd be very hard to squeeze in a another midfielder or striker, unless someone leaves (Emerson) or retires (Inzaghi). I guess Gourcuff will come back to fight for an attacking midfield spot, but other than that? Last edited by Ceceves; 27-09-2008 at 11:22. |
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| calcio, mercato, transfers |
|
|