AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-09-2008, 10:58   #23

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
I dont know why you guys so ocupied with Gilardino, he is past, he is not our player no more. No one mentioned that Paloschi scored last week for Parma, but yeah everyone is mentioning that Gila is scoring, who cares he is not scoring for Milan, and he was crap.
Yes I did actually...check his thread. I ALWAYS post when Paloschi scores.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.