AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-11-2008, 15:36   #10

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure about that*** ... I don't expect Pirlo to be a sub, of course, and I don't want him to become a sub. It's just a way we could insert back Gourcuff in the team, and this way, I don't see Pirlo playing like one of our DM behind 4 players who attack ... especially against teams like Inter, Juventus, and co !!

Anyway, on some games, it's something possible, and so, we can expect Gourcuff to come back ... I don't see why Gourcuff couldn't come back when I see people claiming Diego or Elano ...

PS: Of course, like you said, it's all nice in theory, no idea if it would be really nice ... and Ancelotti is better than me to know this kind of things !! lol

*** that = Pirlo - Rino - Ambro/Seedorf + Kaka and R80
Ambro will be one year older, as Seedorf (and everybody else actually lol), and I really hope that Ancelotti won't use Seedorf next year as a first team player ... in another way, I don't expect the club to keep Seedorf (who speaks a lot in medias about what he thinks about the team or players, I don't like that) if Ancelotti says he doesn't want him anymore as a first team player but just as a sub (and I don't expect Seedorf to want to stay).

Last edited by GeoTav; 21-11-2008 at 15:39.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.