AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-12-2008, 08:24   #11

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
I think silva will be palying most of our games next season,i dont think were getting another cb(except if senedros will leave),althougj im sure we need one more,cause i m not sure at all about silva's quality..i ve seen him playing for brazils olympic team,and the only think that i can say is that he was better than alex silva(we were interested in too)..

ps inter are going for ivanovic,and i think its because we wanted him too,and we got silva who they wanted too..haha loosers
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
calcio, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.