AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-12-2008, 07:54   #29

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I think the ide is more using Jankulovski as left CM which leaves us having at least one offfensive player in the midfield area (two players plus Seedorf). This much better than using two DMs IMO. So the formation in midfield will be :

DM-Pirlo-Jankulovski

With Jankulovski being a left CM it will also help our poor and shaky left defence because as we know, even Jankulovski not a great left fullback, he has pretty good defensive skills. He also has the speed to return back (to help defence) after moving forward and the advantage of using him that (like GeoTav said) he runs a lot and his fitness supports this (a normal thing for fullback : being able to run a lot in a game).

A DM is needed if Ambrosini is still injury prone as we can't rely only on Flamini as our DM (we don't want to put Emerson as a DM, right?).
The one thing which you didn't mention (and I forgot to put it in my post game opinion) was that Janku did (and can do) very well switching to LB with Favalli, causing problems for Udinese. The first goal is a perfect example where Favalli was free to run forward and Janku slotted in at the back, where he sent a great pass from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
In that case we also need a Left fullback, as we dont want favalli to play there every game zambrotta could play there and antonini on the right, but thats not enough IMO.
Dossena wants out, maybe he is an option... Or I always like Rafinha from Schalke but that probably dreaming
Antonini can also play at LB as well as RB. However, I agree it's probably not enough. I think if we don't get a new fullback, then our best option is having Bonera at RB (where I still believe he can do well if played with consistency there like last season) and Zambrotta at LB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
I dont mean any offence to anyone here. But the fact that Milan only interest them selves in mediocre defenders seems to be seeping through to the fans here. If we the fans forget what Milan quality means then that is the most dangerous thing.

So far it is still an honour to wear the red and black of Milan. Galliani needs to stop recruiting players that only mid table seria A sides are intereted in.
It depends on how you view things. Considering it's the winter market I doubt anyone really sees us making any big signings, so most probably people are looking at players who can temporarily fill the gap so to speak. Next summer, I personally expect some very important signings to be made, and I doubt others will expect any less.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.