![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Kaka' cant be replaced, so cant Rino and we miraculosly saved him from going to Bayern this summer.
But MILAN IS READY TO SELL KAKA? for money, and that is so disgusting that I cant describe it... And Ricky, pleeease dont be stupid and play in **** club like City coz of a "super project"!! Then what? Then they need 9 more great players!! Buffon, Ibra etc... Its a circus, freak show. Im so dissapointed I cant even describe it to you people. Berlusconi should say:"no. basta, ciao." and not take the money like last scum, like he lacks money for players!! Bestards and sellouts!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| calcio, mercato, transfers |
|
|