![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Well, Jeff, I have to disagree with you, as selling Kaka will either solves Milan financial problem(which I don't think they have one), or reinvest in several world class players and not both. On top of that, if several world class players are indeed coming to Milan, don't Milan have to pay high wages for them too, and it will add up to alot more than what Kaka is earning even with the increase in wage. Not to mention clubs and players wanting to play in Milan after this.
So either way, Milan will still be worse off than before selling Kaka. I mean, if someone like me can figure this out, I am sure Berlu and Galli can figure this out too. The other thing is that, guys like Emerson, Favalli, Sheva, Kalac, most likely Pippo and Dida with Cap retiring too. THose are high earners in the club and with them gone, and players such as Abate, Ascoli, and Gourcuff maturing, and Canini coming to Milan, Milan will at least save 30-40% off their wage bills as these new players are a lot cheaper than those who will be gone. No point selling Kaka now. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| calcio, mercato, transfers |
|
|