![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Should Carlo Ancellotti stay or go? | |||
| Carlo must GO |
|
59 | 63.44% |
| Carlo must STAY |
|
26 | 27.96% |
| Can't say about it |
|
8 | 8.60% |
| Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
![]() |
I voted to keep Carlo.
Yes, he's not perfect, but no one is. No matter who replaces him, there will be gripes about that person too. I do believe Carlo is one of the top few coaches in the world and has achieved success at Milan. Not every season and perhaps not in Serie A for a while, but the CL trophies are nothing to sneer at. Lastly, the players seem to adore him for the most part. Overall, I don't see a problem with him finishing out his contract. |
|
|