Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
what do you think... we're still fighting to secure a spot in UCL... we have Juve and Fiorentina close to us... would you give Maldini a Penalty Kick if the game is tied in the 90th minute?
Would you let Kaka' or Pirlo take it?
Maybe Maldini wouldn't even take it...
|
No, and I doubt Maldini would take it. He's never really taken penalty kicks (whether it be during matches or in shootouts) and I'm sure given his strict professionalism, he'd tell one of the normal kickers to take it.
If the match was essentially meaningless, then like Billy I'm sure he'd take it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav
Yes but we are also going to comment the game itself and the other players, and if the performance isn't as good as we all hope it will be, this topic about Maldini could become like some others a "I hate **player, coach, management**" topic for some pages ... which will have nothing to do with Maldini.
Anyway, yes, a goal from Maldini would be fantastic ...
|
Well, it seems pointless to have a match thread now. Should results not go our way, I guess it'll be a good idea to have a special "venting" thread rather than ruin this one.