AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-05-2009, 18:29   #11

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
It looks like it is the end of an era in Milan, and I don't speak about cycles or teams, but about the fact that we are going to join all the other clubs in the world in this new era started in the 2000s ...

Seeing "fans" able to waste and almost make crying Maldini for his last game in San Siro is something we can't accept, but it's simply the start of this new era: no place for emotion, no respect towards the players, all for business.

Milan was (I use past tense because we just saw this time is over) an exception nowadays, the end of this game just showed we are now like all other clubs ...

I'm just afraid I could dislike the next years and just stop watching football if such a thing happens again.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.