AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-05-2009, 18:23   #1

Calvary

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Calvary is on a distinguished road
Carlo Ancellotti Strengths & Weaknesses

Hello all at this great forum!

I am a Chelsea fan here in peace, in fact, with a lot of respect for you guys and your fantastic team!

I thought I would join, for you guys to give us some insight into Ancellotti as the rumours are strong that he will join Chelsea (I'm guessing will announce it this week)

You may know Guus's last game was with us today winning the FA Cup and Guus was loved by everyone and was a fantastic manager (shame it couldn't last longer) so the next guy will have some serious shoes to fill to carry that on!

So a few questions if you could?

In your opinion is Carlo the right man to start where Guus left? What are his strengths, does he tinker a lot with the team? Rotations? What are his weaknesses as manager? His relationships with players, good or bad?

I am sure you guys know of what has been said this week regarding articles about Mourinho in Carlo's book, putting him down, etc so not sure that is the most correct things to be saying knowing Chelsea fans hold massive respect still for Jose? Already it seems Carlo says things to cause reaction, etc
Does he say things in the press a lot against other teams/players/people?

Cheers guys!
Calvary is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.