AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2009, 21:14   #10

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I really want so see it (have the files). Do you also have some full games (90 minutes) of him? I never seen him play 90 minutes, really want to watch him in a full game.
Ofcourse I do. I'm bosnian

I have friendlys, official games. Most of them are for bosania, dont have any of Wolfsburg.

But they are big to upload. I can send you the goal if you want,somehow

The player that I really want to see at Milan is Semir Stilic. Also played in the same club like Edin FK Zeljeznicar. Great player just has not made the brake. He is also 21 old. Midfielder, lefty, great player.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semir_%C5%A0tili%C4%87
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.