AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2009, 08:44   #1

dienisY

Registered User
 
dienisY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2009
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
dienisY is on a distinguished road
Here I am ... !

Hello I'm dienis i'm 14 years old in 7 july i get 15
I'm from Republic of Kosovo and live in Gjilan
My prefer player is Alexandre Pato and hope tha he will conquer the World
I'm lucky that i have found a rossoneri union
dienisY is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.