![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
I await to see an official response from ITALIAN past-Milan players. I have this feeling they are not too happy, whilst Amricans, understabdibly, are happy for this player to take the next step....
I have posted this in the Summer Merca.... as well: Inter Wanted AC Milan Signing Onyewu - Standard Liege Vice-President The Nerazzurri were also following the towering defender... 7 Jul 2009 22:19:28 AC Milan officially signed Oguchi Onyewu on Tuesday and Standard Liege vice-president Luciano D'Onofrio believes that the Serie A side have made an excellent acquisition. "I think Milan have made a purchase of exceptional value with Onyewu, he is a player that can be a good alternative in [Milan coach] Leonardo's team," he said, according to Goal.com Italia. "They had already contacted us some time ago, then I met [vice-president Adriano] Galliani last night and we resumed our discussions." Interestingly, D'Onofrio revealed that the Rossoneri's city rivals, Inter, had also expressed interest in the United States international. "For the player, who had an expiring contract, we were approached by many teams, among them Inter. The other teams were Birmingham and [Borussia] Monchengladbach." Adam Scime, Goal.com Thing is, he seems mkore happy for the player's departure, and losing him for free. What? |
|
|
|