AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2009, 06:46   #1

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Gianmarco Zigoni

Will probably play from the bench this season becuase I am predicting some bad form from Borri. Will leave on loan when Paloaschi comes back, and will hopefully devlop well there. like what I have seen of him so far in the friendlies....
http://media2.acmilan.com/200907/14408_big.jpg
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.