AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-07-2009, 10:22   #16

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
The way I look at it, Gattuso and Pirlo will start if they are healthy. Seedorf will also start, whether you like to believe that or not, as I still don't see Leo going to bench him unless to give him rest.
And Leo knows that Flamini is effective but he is also a great option as FB. Actually, I rate Flamini as the 2 nd best FB in Milan right now, as he really covers a lot of ground.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.