![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Official: Klaas Jan Huntelaar
I wonder why there isn't yet a thread to welcome our new player, The Hunter. Does he have some teeth problem too that he fails the medical test?
Anyway, I don't have much time to write about him. You can easily find the story of his career in the internet. Here's the statistics Years Club Apps† (Gls)† 2002–2004 PSV 1 (0) 2003 → De Graafschap (loan) 9 (0) 2003–2004 → AGOVV (loan) 35 (26) 2004–2005 Heerenveen 46 (33) 2005–2008 Ajax 92 (76) 2009 Real Madrid 20 (8) 2009- AC Milan 0 (0) National team‡ 2004–2006 Netherlands U-21 22 (18) 2006– Netherlands 23 (13) And Hunter, Milan indeed is a special club for the Dutch. Honestly, I don't expect you to be the next San Marco. Just be yourself, and write your own page in Milan history. Welcome to Milan, Hunter. . .
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|