AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you optimistic about ACM 09-10 season?
Yes, I am optimistic 31 43.66%
No, I am not optimistic 30 42.25%
Can't say anything 10 14.08%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-08-2009, 21:28   #22

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm View Post
I will probably not watch Milan much this season. I have been a fan since 1994, when I was 11 years old, and I usually watch every game I can, but this year... well, compare it to watching someone you really love get beaten up and humiliated every week, without being able to do anything about it. Maybe some people will think I'm a ****ty fan, but it's not that I don't want to support the team. It's just that watching what's going on now is extremely painful, and I can't deal with an entire season like this.

Also, I am not going to spend money on club merchandise, nor am I going to the San Siro this season. This will be my protest against the club's management, who I believe have lost all desire to keep Milan among the biggest and best teams in Europe, or even among the better teams in the Serie A. I am not going to give them my money so that they can continue their mismanagement of the club.

Honestly, I am not even that angry about all of this. More than anything, I am sad. Milan means the world to me. I love this club more than I've ever loved any girlfriend, and this is seriously breaking my heart. I am honestly on the verge of tears

I hear you man. I feel exactly the same. It's sad watching us get dismantled year in and year out. This doesn't even compare to the so-called dark years in 1996-7 when we finished mid-table. At least we still invested in players then. We still made the effort. But now? No effort. Just plain old useless talk and excuse after excuse.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.