![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Are you optimistic about ACM 09-10 season? | |||
Yes, I am optimistic
|
|
31 | 43.66% |
No, I am not optimistic
|
|
30 | 42.25% |
Can't say anything
|
|
10 | 14.08% |
| Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Believe me ACM always suffer because of the gutless coaches. Carlo was fantastic in period of 2003-2007. But then som thing happened to him and we lost every thing. Now this empty head (Leo) is doing the same thing. He started like a man with some kind of ambition and new tactics is mind with talks like a new formation and 4-3-3 etc etc, but he is doing the same thing which Carlo did in his last 2 years. I can't believe that a man who has played international football doesn't understand that for the 4-3-1-2 formation you need a Lampard and Riberry type of players who could replace the Old Pirlo and Kaka. He knows that he has only got Old Seedorf and tooth-fairy Ronaldinho and Pirlo in poor form and yet he tries to play the same formation again and again
Just change the system for God sake and try some new players like Abate, Antonin and Ony.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|