AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2009, 13:39   #11

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
The Gazzetto reports that the "old guard" has asked Leo to switch to a 4-4-2, apparently forgoing the tequartista...

This of course (unless he plays as a 2nd striker or left winger) effectively eliminates R80, and somehow it seems a retrograde step.

But what do I kno? Let's see if:
a) its true
b) it works.
I don't think a 4-4-2 would eliminate Ronaldinho, as ACMilan1983 said, the 4-4-2 we would be playing with wouldn't really be the old-school British 4-4-2, but rather the one with two playmakers that we've been playing once in a while this season.

I even think that he played in a 4-4-2 the last game against Atalanta. But remember he has played in a 4-4-2 with Brazil many times in a system that's pretty much exactly like the one we've been playing and off for a while now, something like:

-------------DM-----CM----------------
---Kaká-------------------Ronaldinho----
------------Striker---Striker-------------

I don't think it's a bad idea, and if we do try it out, I'd be surprised if we didn't give the nod to Ronaldinho after his goal against Atalanta, and since he's been pretty good in the last couple of games that he's come on, not to mention the reports claiming he's early for training and such. Can't really expect much from him these days, but if Cassano can get reborn like he has, then surely Ronaldinho can aswell. I'd think Leo would go for something like:

-----------Gattuso-----Flamini----------
---Pirlo----------------------Ronaldinho-
------------Huntelaar---Pato------------

I'd probably prefer Pirlo as a CM though.

Anyways, Cristiano Ronaldo is out of our games against Real Madrid, I supose it's good news for us, I couldn't bear having that prick score against us
Christian is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.