AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-10-2009, 22:42   #11

boing boing

Registered User
 
boing boing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
boing boing is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Btw, anyone see Sunderlands goal against Liverpool? Most funny thing ever... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHPseY1Hfww

Anyways, maybe they'll sack Benitez? There's been some tension for a while now, and results has certainly not come Liverpools way.
I wouldn't mind Benitez becoming our coach. I would hire not because of his coaching credentials (and I my opinion is contrary to that) but because he is very good at fighting with the owners to get the players he wants.

Well anyway, Berlu will never let him become our coach.
boing boing is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.