AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-10-2009, 17:09   #10

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I wouldnt play Hernanes in Pirlo's place ( in our current formation that we used in our last 2 games ). I'd play him in Seedorf's place, in front of Flamini and Pirlo. Unlike Seedorf, Hernanes has the ability to cover more space in 3 man midfield then Seedorf. Specially when he plays more games in a row. And, going forward, his skill is good enough to play for Milan.

So he'd be my choice for sure.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.