![]() |
|
|
#34 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
AC Milan fans would one day look back and say, if we had a goal keeper with some kind of guts and heart during 2004-2006, AC Milan would have won 3 UCL and 2 Scudetti. We had probably the biggest loser of the decade in our dream team of 2002-2007.
Plus the upcoming fans would also regret how ACM coach Carlo never get the best out of a very very talented striker named Gilardino, who would lead Italy to the world cup finals in 2010. And finally how ACM let go a quality midfielder, who played the major part in France's run to the semi-finals of the WC 2010. Yes I am talking about Gourcoff
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|