AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2009, 00:54   #11

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafrul View Post
I wonder if Uncle Fester would pull a fast one and get Santon...

Altho I know Moratti said he will never again sell any players to Milan after the Seedorf and Pirlo transfer...
That would be great. the thing is, if Inter gets rid of him now, he is only 18 (or 19?) and if we could say, buy half of his contract with Parma, and allow Palo to stay there for an extra year, and then season after next buyout the other half of both of their contracts and bring the pair back at the same time. That is the only (somewhat) realistic way I can see of us getting him. I would love to have him though
pirlofanusa is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.