AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2009, 18:04   #11

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
I don't want to be sarcastic but please stop writing bull**** on this thread, because some of us are actually doing something in our lives and can't read all of this. I've just read last 10 pages and there are 5 or 6 good posts.

I don't know what's the point talking "Zarate is great", when he's NOT coming, we don't have a money to buy him!

Then, it's pointless to talk about Huntelaar leaving because he's going nowhere. But let's say that a Dzeko - Hunter swap is possible, is Galliani willing to spend further 20 mil. on this swap? Of course not. He didn't want to in the summer and I don't think anything has changed till now.

A PLEASE stop crying like little babies about Gourcuff! He was am average player for us and as long as we're concerned there's no guarantee that he would be any better if he stayed.
Revolver is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.