AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-11-2009, 05:41   #11

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I know Dzeko is a good player and can be great, I just don't see him coming even if say Hunter is gone in the summer.
Milan will 100% call back Polashi, then with the way Pato and Borreillo, those two are keepers and should be starting. Then you still have SuperSUB Pippo off the bench.
Thats 4 strikers already.

Now I am not against the idea of Dzeko coming but if it means selling Pato and getting Dzeko, I would say no to that.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.