![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]() In one of my last posts, I said why I don't want him in Milan, and I will add the fact that in June 2007 and June 2008, he said he wanted to leave his club, but like there were no good offer, he stayed in Bordeaux, and last year, during the parties following their title, he said many times "I stay in Bordeaux" and during all the summer, he didn't stop saying how he would like to leave for England ... Guys like that who change their mind every other second, no way to have them in Milan. Oh and we don't need rotation players anymore !! You said it many times, it's why I'm surprised to see that you write that ... we need players who can start and take the place of Borriello, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Pirlo, Zambrotta or Oddo at any time and do at least as well (Ronaldinho, Seedorf and Pirlo have no replacement in our team) !! Last edited by GeoTav; 21-11-2009 at 06:02. |
|
|
|