AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-11-2009, 17:41   #11

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
The more I think about it, the more I believe that Pirlo has no place as part of the midfield two. They have to be purely about defense and covering for the fullbacks when they go forward. Pirlo's place is in that 1 in front of the 2, in place of Seedorf now. Maybe they can rotate?

I think so. Should we sell Pirlo?
Aficio is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.