Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
I've been reading some other forums about Gattuso issue, and I can say officially: people have gone mad... I cant believe how much people are actually saying yes to Gattuso departure. Like we are gonna sign Essien! We are gonna get Gago or Ledesma or some player that cant clean Rino's boots. We will loose another player that created the soul of AC Milan, and a player that is feared and respected on the field. It will be a sad day if Rino leaves. When he is fit, name me one player that can man mark better then him? No one in this world. Forza Rinho 4 ever!
Also, news say that Chelsea may sell/loan Zhirkov... as far as Im concerned he would fit it great on the left fullback as he played for Russia in the last EURO.
|
cannot agree more on Gago, Ledesma....& Essien, Zhirkov
and the latest....Elano!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh dear God