Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I.
actually revolver gattuso is not perfect for this 11,ambrosini's role is not just run-mark-cover he is actually passing and delivering deep balls too,sth that rino cant do..and you re wong saying we are like the teams that play with one playmaker and one destroyer,things are much more complicated than they used to under carlo,and i actually love it!!
and i hope rino stays with us,bucause WE WILL need him,as we need seedorf and pirlo so much right now(i was the only one all summer long that insisted that we should keep them when most of you said they re old and "slowdorfs" etc,just because we couldnt afford loosing another quality key of this squad,although they werent good enough last year)..for the same reasons we cannot loose a man that symbols so many things for milan..
|
Rino is actually a MUCH better passer nowdays than most of people here, and everywhere, think he is. His technical area improved greatly through years. I saw Rino delivering deep balls for NT when Pirlo was injured, and he did it quite well. He even had 2-3 assists last year for us, which Ambro didn't had for some time, in fact I don't remember ANY of his (Ambro's) assists since he's with us. Anyway, Ambrosini is not great passer too, he's good just as is Rino.
For "destroyer-creator" thing, I meant speaking in theory, not in practice.