Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk
Okay, here I have a predicament.... Well, mainly one for MGT....
Since Dida is playing ok, just like at the end of last season, what happens to him season end? it would seem ridiculous to keep him, but considering that he has played for the majorirty of this season, it would seem almost cruel to let go of him....
What do you think?
|
I don't think it'd be cruel, because he
is getting long in the tooth (37 at the start of next season) and he isn't VDS in terms of longevity by any means. He might be allowed to hang around at a much lower wage plus the risk of being a reserve. Our GK situation can't go ignored for much longer because the guys are in form, and we need new blood. Personally, I hope he retires and is able to end his career on a high.