AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-12-2009, 00:39   #11

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
It doesn't matter if he isn't EU since he'll be transferring from an Italian team. Or does the fact that he's rescinded negate that? I'm confused.

I like Pandev, but I agree that getting him will mean that we won't buy another winger in the summer.

So will Adiyah go to Livorno? Who will we get to use the non-EU he frees?
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.