AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-12-2009, 08:38   #11

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I like Inler but there are 2 players that I would prefer over him: Hernanes and Fernando (Porto). Seems like we lost Pandev *phew*. I just hope we get someone else of decent quality this January. Belgian friends say that Jovanovic is ours next summer (I believe this rules out Krasic), what a shame... Milan is really in an embarassing financial situation and our management has been nothing short of shameful. If they make minor investments this January, they can earn Milan alot of money 'cause that'll help Milan reach further objectives for the season. I really don't get our management.
hitmannq8 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.