AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-01-2010, 16:15   #11

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
In my opinion Antonini's performances the last two months have been so good that any of those so called world class players would have been proud of them. I agree it's not like he's done enough to be compared with Maicon, Daniel Alves or other freak full backs, but the fact is that at the moment he's playing probably even better than those two are.

I say we keep Antonini as a first choice, at least until the summer. I would hate to throw a player on the bench, when he's actually performing and has gelled with the team, just so we can have a better team in Football Manager. Only thing about him is that he doesn't seem as confident as some of the super full backs, still I say we let him be our starter for the rest of the season.

Obviously though, we really haven't seen all that many games from Antonini, and he may just slip up in the derby and I regret what I said (Hope not), but for now that's just what I think about it.

I'm more concerned with our RB spot to be honost, I think Abate is doing an ok job, but in my opinion he has far more slip ups than Antonini. Still you go a long way as a full back if you're just fast, and both those guys are fast.
Christian is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.