AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-01-2010, 23:00   #1

Seedinho10

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2009
Location: Kuwait
Fave Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Shevchenko, Rijkaard, Baresi
Seedinho10 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation The problem of Milan

Guys........ I am not sure anymore what is happening with Milan!!!!
They were amazing since the win against Roma until the 2nd leg of the derby della madonnina
You may agree with me that Leonardo is not experienced enough to lead the team in the derby.. but is the problem with Boriello?!! Pato and Nesta's absence?? I dont know! Inter were missing Eto'o and Stankovic but they have won, it's strange.. is the problem with Berlusconi? I dont want him to leave Milan after what he did to us! I wish if he could resign from his position as a prime minister and get back to milan, we really need him these days, we are suffering lack of confidence between the players, Huntelaar is always on the bench.. Leonardo wants Milan to be a Brazilian team.. I am really confused and disappointed.
I hope you share your thoughts with me.

ciao
Seedinho10 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.