AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2010, 10:15   #11

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
The thing that worries me most about Berlu's comments about Mancini's transfer is that it seems there's little communication between the management about this squad.
This could all be PR for the scumbag--you know, I don't really run the club, Galliani does--I am interested in the country, etc.

I wouldn't put anything past Silvio Berlusconi.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.