AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2010, 12:13   #11

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
AlMaktoum (Dubai) isn't as rich as AlNahyan (Abu Dhabi - Man City), btw. They're having lots and lots of problems right now, and they can't (I don't think) buy the club and spend like crazy.

I don't think this is to replace bwin, is it? It seems like a separate deal. I don't read anywhere that it's a new shirt sponsor. We'll probably have to play a winter game in Dubai every year, maybe that's part of the deal.
http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=15739 This page shows bwin as the "main sponsor"
I wouldn't put it past businessmen to have 2 main sponsors but in this climate it seems unlikely.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.