![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Actually I do not care about that Germany - Italy thing in UEFA competitions. Italians ruzined their football themselves, and somehow
lost the money they had. If Milan cannot be in first 3 in serie a ALWAYS then we do not deserve to play CL.Anyway, for next year we will have no problems as we are 10 points from Juve. And I think that, even if Germans are above serie a, Milan will fight for scudetto this year and not for the CL. Juve on the other hand... ![]() ![]() ![]() Again, realise, that our only hope of staying on a highest level is some foreign capital in our club. Fininvest is done paying and that is it. Morratti still pays and obviousely FIAT or whoever pays in Torino.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|