AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2010, 13:12   #11

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
In Huntelaar's case it's greater than 1 goal every 2 as 2 games is 180 minutes and obviously 147 is quite a lot less (a third of a game's worth to be precise).

If we go a step further and only look at him in Italy, the goals to minutes ratio goes down to 1 goal every 99 minutes, which is pretty close to a goal a game.

Given that he doesn't play consistently and has obviously struggled, I think his stats are actually very impressive.
Yeah, I got my math wrong... That's true, but I still think Huntelaars stats are distorted. He's usually thrown in when we're playing gung ho and throwing the kitchen sink. We're more likely to score then and he's at the head of the attack. I bet that if he started every game, his ratio would decrease, as he'd be spending more time defending, waiting, etc; rather than being active in those hectic last minutes.

His numbers are still impressive and I wish he played more.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.