AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-03-2010, 10:20   #11

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Bear in mind Yepes if he comes will most likely take Favalli's spot, meaning he wouldn't be seen as a primary backup to the first team. We are going to lose at least 3 defenders in the summer (Favalli, Kaladze and Janku as I mentioned in my post yesterday) so getting Yepes makes some sense.

I'd love to see Bonucci at Milan as he has the potential to do well and would probably accept a backup role.

In other news, I don't understand why Sacchi compliments Mourinho everytime he talks about him. Sacchi's someone I respect a lot but his comments about Mourinho are too much. To say Mourinho has changed Italian football by attacking opponents is ridiculous as clearly a number of coaches in Italy look to play attacking football (e.g. Leonardo, Allegri, Gasperini, Mazzari, Prandelli and before he left Roma, Spalletti)
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.