AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-03-2010, 20:09   #11

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Dzeko looks good when he plays in the Bundesliga witha pretty good team that has won the Bundesliga last year.. I would like to see him against better opposition before making a valid opinion on whether he can be our next world class striker but I agree with mrki..dzeko is already a milan player.

Zarates numbers suck...but he plays for one of the worst teams I've seen.. This lazio team is utter crap and he has lost confidence..put him alongside a few great players and just eatch him. He is only 21 and I am confident he's going to be one of the best, only if he leaves lazio.
hitmannq8 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.