AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2010, 03:35   #11

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Last night I was at a club in Amsterdam and I saw a familiar face in the crowd...I recognized and was quick to beg him to join Milan... but unfortunately he was just a Mario Balotelli look-a-like.

Let's hope Milan can get back in the thick of things tonight...my prediction is that bought Roma and Milan will drop points against Bari and Cagliari cause they both play away and Inter will extend the lead with an easy win over Bologna.
hitmannq8 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.