AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2010, 10:14   #11

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
I hope Leo stays and gets at least 3 of the players he asks for. Prob best we can hope for.

I really hope is allowed to undo B&G's work of the last few years by getting rid of the trash in the squad.

Players like Paloschi, Astori, Diniz out on loan cab good squad players, along with a primavera players.

Unfortunately considering our first probable summer signing in a 34 year old I don't see things changing next season, with more average players replacing the ones we displace, wasting more money.

How good is Ely, if you know Brasileiro?
Yep, Agree 100% with the first part, Tony...

Sorry Tony, but can you tell me more about Ely? The team he plays, position... Right now, I just can't remember of this player...
Brasileiro is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.