![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
![]() |
Lippi is linked with the Milan job this morning just rumours. Lippi is a great coach but I think Leo will be a better fit for Milan he has done a tremendous job this season with what he has , I know some people don't like Leo but my god look at the squad he has done a really good job and deserves to be backed in the mercato and his plans.
That said I don't think Lippi will take over he isn't stupid and would be more outspoken than Leo and Berlu know's this and he will want funds this seems to be a no no aswell. I think Berlu wants a manager just as a face maybe Tassoti or Galli will take over and be a yes man , i'll be seriously p1ssed if Leo walks because we all know why it would of happened here's to a long 5 months ahead....... |
|
|