AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2010, 21:32   #11

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
I agree about Altintop.

He had a good game today, but that's not what's causing me to say this. I've seen him play a lot including at his time in Shalke. He's always done good things whenever I've watched him although he is not a world beater. But the fact is that he is a very very useful player to have in your squad and like Samaldinho said......a lot of times that I've seen him he's played in a different position and done well.

So like Samaldinho said.....if there is a good player for free this summer, then Altintop has to be looked at.
Which of the brothers scored that screamer of a goal vs Milan?
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.