AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-04-2010, 09:10   #11

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Geo and ACM you both missed the point. I'm tired of writing TONS of text because I need to explain what I wanted to say. The point of my discussion is that we should be and act REAL. And it's not real to ask from our management to spend 60 M this summer.

And Geo, Mourinho didn't need complete season to have clear thoughts, he had it from the beginning, just he couldn't do it with the players he had so he made the best tactics for whole team (it's similar to Mancini's but not the same), and he continued to work on bringing players needed, and after year and a half he completed the puzzle, and what's most amazing, he even earned some money for his team!
Bolded part is a difference between Mourinho and Leonardo. Mourinho knows how to make a system to suit the players he has at his disposal at any moment. On the other hand, whatever Leonardo tries, if it's not 4-3-3, it happens to be ridiculous. He simply can't make his team work in any other system than 4-3-3, and when Pato isn't there even 4-3-3 doesn't work, he had almost half of season without Pato and he couldn't find a way for Hunter, Borri and Dinho to work together. He has three very good, even great, CFs and he made a system in which only one of them can work. I don't want to go on with this, again, my intention wasn't to compare Mou and Leo anyway.
Just I don't see any bright future with Leonardo as our coach. I hope I'm wrong, because I really like the guy, but unfortunately I'm not. Forget tactics, forget his lack of authority among the players, the worst thing is that he couldn't fix ONE position for whole season, he couldn't make one player to look better than he actually is in his system. And when I see other coaches deal with players like Badstruber, Muller, Pranjic as playmaker, Rafael, Gibson, Evans, Gobbi, Cris, Molinaro, etc, I'm really sad. Even one of the clumsiest DMs in the history of the game, Van Bommel, in Van Gaal's system looks better than all 3 Milan's DMs.
Revolver is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.