![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
![]() |
I must say I admire Alex Ferguson and this article underlines some of his strengths as a manager. The drive to go forward, the enthusiasm, the ability to never be satisfied.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...son-looking-to "What I have to make decisions on now is how we can improve the team." "Because when you challenge for four titles in a row, two European Cups, League Cup finals and FA Cup finals, there is a draining effect." "You have to be aware of that and spot the moment when it’s time to freshen, time to change one or two players." "It’s not a desire to do it; it’s a need to do it, simply because the demands and pressure on players over a long period can be demanding." |
|
|