AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2010, 03:38   #11

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Dinho: " anno bellissimo.."

YEs, I wonder if they sit in the Milanello and say:; " this was a great year for us...we really had fun... and won nothing at all." Galliani come sin and says:" Good morning my campioni, now I have to cut your wages to pretend we have a plan in here, ok? But dont worry, 4mln is enough for winning nothing again."
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.