AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-05-2010, 14:40   #11

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
You're welcome, Siregar
Man, I wish they read too... When I started to hype Jucilei here, I was taking in perspective our new budget situation, since he was a "nobody" even in Brazil. The first game that I saw him(debut against Internacional, if I'm not wrong) I was shocked! Who is this lad? Can't believe it's his first game at Corinthians(where several good players choked) and against a big team like Inter... and the boy was coming for a team that play the 3rd division of Brasileirão.

I just needed to watch 2 more games, hear about how he is a really good boy(with high character), hard worker to know he would be a steal. Also, the big majority of you guys, when had the chance to watch him, also became impressed. So, I need to ask... Where are our scouts in Brazil?!?! It's easy to "find" Ganso's, Giuliano's and Neymar's, but we don play this game anymore...

I read in several papers in Brazil he had, but they also can be wrong. Maybe the player told them this, but is just in path to get one... Now you put a doubt in my mind

Bad news... We still have a BIG name here in Brazil. But even the Brazilian press are worried about our(lack) movements. Like in others countries, we are making a big damage to our image. Also, the loss of Leo hurts a lot...

Grêmio management, unlike Internacional, sell fast(and more easily), so we better hurry up if we want a amazing young player(with first team experience) that can play all back four postitions...

We're not prone to buying fast, simply because Uncle Fester always wants to push the price down. Best we can hope for is that there'll be decent talent come August, because it'll just be like the Fabiano-> Dzeko -> Huntelaar situation of last summer.

Unless someone can point a gun to Galliani's head right now, or unless Berlu wakes from his slumber once Merda win the unprecidented CL treble (I puke as I type this), I just don't see us buying so early.

Even if we to manage to get the player, we have to re-check their teeth again :P

God its not even 2 weeks into the summer and I'm already fed up with the B and G "Ruin-Milan" plan. Its like a new world record.
Ryo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.